Gaming

SaintRam

On 6/24/2017 at 01:34, feisty said:

Just bought a PS4 and it arrives today/tomorrow along with Fifa 17. First console I bought since a PS2 15(?) years ago!

Any good recommendations for a man reverting to childhood!?  

I highly recommend rocket league. It's a lot cheaper than most games too. You might like Fallout4 and Skyrim as well. Since you haven't bought a console since the ps2, you won't be burned out on the genre like some other gamers are. 

On 6/30/2017 at 02:35, David said:

Rocket League gets boring pretty quickly, I'm genuinely amazed how people still continue to play it as their main game. 

I still remember the one time I played RL with you. That was a lot of fun. :wub:

Just now, Broderick said:

I still remember the one time I played RL with you. That was a lot of fun. :wub:

The only memories I have is your car forward and back flipping the length of the arena in seconds

• 2 weeks later...

You know I dug this topic out to see if anyone still played Rocket League. Surprised it was the last topic of discussion. Not my main game anymore but I still play it a lot. 

Top 2% in most stats now. Close to breaking 1,000 rating (Champion ranks) in solo 3v3. Friends are still terrible but ones starting to get better.

@Broderick got rusty :p 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

You know I dug this topic out to see if anyone still played Rocket League. Surprised it was the last topic of discussion. Not my main game anymore but I still play it a lot. 

Top 2% in most stats now. Close to breaking 1,000 rating (Champion ranks) in solo 3v3. Friends are still terrible but ones starting to get better.

Play it all the time on xbox.

Do you still play xbox? @David, @Alex W and I play several different games together

Just now, Srg said:

Play it all the time on xbox.

Do you still play xbox? @David, @Alex W and I play several different games together

I recently set my Xbox back up (was out of action due to redecorating) - I don't have Xbox Live at the moment (use the console for Amazon/Netflix/Now TV etc.) but I'm open to playing games on it, for sure. 

Pretty sure I own Rocket League on it. What games do you guys play? 

43 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I recently set my Xbox back up (was out of action due to redecorating) - I don't have Xbox Live at the moment (use the console for Amazon/Netflix/Now TV etc.) but I'm open to playing games on it, for sure. 

Pretty sure I own Rocket League on it. What games do you guys play? 

Titanfall 2, Overwatch, Rocket League and GTA currently... might be forgetting one.

Just now, Srg said:

Titanfall 2, Overwatch, Rocket League and GTA currently... might be forgetting one.

Oh I have Titanfall 2. *might* have GTA but probably not. Will check.

Play OW with PC friends - May be open to getting GTA on Xbox cos you can link accounts, depends on cost.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Oh I have Titanfall 2. *might* have GTA but probably not. Will check.

Play OW with PC friends - May be open to getting GTA on Xbox cos you can link accounts, depends on cost.

We don't play GTA too often. Titanfall and Rocket League we play the most I'd say. EA Access probably a good shout, you can get fifa, ufc, battlefront, battlefield etc all on there

Just now, Srg said:

We don't play GTA too often. Titanfall and Rocket League we play the most I'd say. EA Access probably a good shout, you can get fifa, ufc, battlefront, battlefield etc all on there

Oh I have EA Access I think. It's a cross platform membership thing right? Hope not just stuck on my PC. Barely use it on there lol

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

:angry: We played one game and the next I was doing well then my laptop froze. 

21 minutes ago, Broderick said:

:angry: We played one game and the next I was doing well then my laptop froze. 

I dno man you got a loss for a game that we won thats pretty bad :p lol

3 minutes ago, David said:

It's usually £19.99 but with a forum discount I'll add you for £24.99

That discount is very appealing. You have my permission to take £25 from the donations to the forum ive made ?