Gaming

SaintRam

23 hours ago, Broderick said:

Saint Ram is amazing at rocket league :thumbsup:

Thanks Pal :p You're definitely one of the better players I've played with, be good to see you once you've gotten used to the Xbox controller though 

Never played any Mafia games, have a friend who's a fan though

Oh and @Srg - thinking about the question asked yesterday on one game for the rest of my life, I've changed my mind to an oldschool RPG :lol: Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale etc.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Never played any Mafia games, have a friend who's a fan though

played the second on PS3, never finished it as it wasn't my console, but I was very very impressed. Think with a few tweaks it could be great. Really good at immersing you in the world. It sits in that GTA/Saints Row world but occupies a more serious and story driven space for me, that said, not totally sure what the main selling points of the new one are. Definitely will be getting it though.

27 minutes ago, Srg said:

played the second on PS3, never finished it as it wasn't my console, but I was very very impressed. Think with a few tweaks it could be great. Really good at immersing you in the world. It sits in that GTA/Saints Row world but occupies a more serious and story driven space for me, that said, not totally sure what the main selling points of the new one are. Definitely will be getting it though.

2K have lost the project lead from the previous Mafia games, since he left to form Warhorse Studios. I'll definitely give Mafia 3 a look though. I can't really tell from the screenshot, is the protagonist a Vietnam veteran? I always find I prefer games set in the past.

7 minutes ago, Anon said:

2K have lost the project lead from the previous Mafia games, since he left to form Warhorse Studios. I'll definitely give Mafia 3 a look though. I can't really tell from the screenshot, is the protagonist a Vietnam veteran? I always find I prefer games set in the past.

Yeah...

"The game takes place in the year of 1968, and revolves around Lincoln Clay, a biracial orphan and Vietnam veteran. As an orphan, he was constantly looking for a family, until he joined the armed forces and fought in the Vietnam War. After the war he returned to New Orleans, and joins "The Black Mob". After surviving a murder attempt by the Italian mob, Clay attempts to start his own criminal organization and get revenge.[7] Clay is aided by three allies, which include Cassandra, Burke, and Vito Scaletta.[5]"

Just now, Srg said:

Yeah...

"The game takes place in the year of 1968, and revolves around Lincoln Clay, a biracial orphan and Vietnam veteran. As an orphan, he was constantly looking for a family, until he joined the armed forces and fought in the Vietnam War. After the war he returned to New Orleans, and joins "The Black Mob". After surviving a murder attempt by the Italian mob, Clay attempts to start his own criminal organization and get revenge.[7] Clay is aided by three allies, which include Cassandra, Burke, and Vito Scaletta.[5]"

ooo New Orleans

Had a roller coaster of a game on Rocket League that lasted 12 minutes. Shame at the end we crashed and burned.

Really enjoying Atlas Reactor, if anyone's into turn based games (think XCOM) it's probably the best multiplayer one I've ever played.

Didn't get to try the DOOM open beta this weekend, probably wont have time now, but didnt hear many good things. "Lost its personality" was the overriding theme.

Bought a new PC yesterday, as my current one getting a CPU Fan error reminded me I needed to (in order to give my current one to the missus).

1 minute ago, David said:

Some people will never learn.

Apple > Microsoft

Apple > Android

Facts.

Doesn't matter which is better. Can't play the games I play on Apple, or consoles.