PEC Zwolle game cancelled.

Derby County has today issued an update to supporters relating to the upcoming pre-season tour in Holland.

Paul Clement’s side will visit a training camp in the area of Arnhem in Holland between 19-25 July as part of their preparations for the 2015/16 season.

Unfortunately, the planned friendly against Dutch side PEC Zwolle on Tuesday 21st July has been cancelled after local authorities withdrew permission for the game to be staged.

Derby are now working to find a suitable and alternative friendly match for the same day and expect to be in a position to confirm new opposition and venue information early next week.

Although the situation is one that is unfortunately out of the club’s hands, Derby County would like to apologies for any inconvenience caused to any fans.

The game against FC Utrecht on Friday 24th July, the second game of the pre-season tour, is to take place as planned.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/holland-tour-games-update-2538705.aspx#hoH63L8w4ZTRECKy.99

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After yesterday's hospital news, I'm not shedding any tears because I had decided that a 250 km round trip would not be a good idea in my frail condition.

Den Haag, Dordrecht, Excelsior or Willem II would be perfect for where the Memsahib and I are staying.

Especially Excelsior, but look out for Manbearpig.

After yesterday's hospital news, I'm not shedding any tears because I had decided that a 250 km round trip would not be a good idea in my frail condition.

Den Haag, Dordrecht, Excelsior or Willem II would be perfect for where the Memsahib and I are staying.

Especially Excelsior, but look out for Manbearpig.

man_up_2pills_2.thumb.jpg.a6b95f2caacbb4

Archived