Le Tour

MuespachRam

Fair enough, can't really argue with the awesomeness of Alpe D'Huez since my favourite stage ever was Iban Mayo's win their in 03.

As for the karma to Nibali aspect that left a little sour taste in the mouth, it was fine for team sky etc to capitalise on crashes splitting the bunch / wind echelons /Cobbles etc in week one but mechanicals are a no go?

that's what the gentleman's agreement is.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very nervous for Froome - it's raining in Paris and riders are sliding all over the place in the women's race that's on now.

it would be very easy to lose a minute in these conditions.

i wonder if Meuspach has got off Alpe d'Huez yet ?

Call me a dick, but inspired by team sky, I went out and bought a bianchi 130 year Ltd edition bike and did my first 60 k. Time for a beer. 

Dick.

Always willig to help out....fair play to you, 60k that would take all day and I would be cut in half!

Call me a dick, but inspired by team sky, I went out and bought a bianchi 130 year Ltd edition bike and did my first 60 k. Time for a beer. 

hope your new steed is good I've been drooling over that bianchi via the net, is it worth the pennies? A glowing report may tempt me to boost bianchis balance.

hope your new steed is good I've been drooling over that bianchi via the net, is it worth the pennies? A glowing report may tempt me to boost bianchis balance

Over here it is the same price but in Euro, so I am saving over 500 euro buying it in the mainland. (apparently two in Cyprus and I got one). Paid a little more for the full ultegra, but in black it still looks good with that finish.

My last bike was a Wilier Triestina and this thing completely destroys it.

I really don't know where to begin. It's super responsive, quick and stylish. IT's smooth as well over bumpy roads with the Kevlar giving the carbon frame more support.

It really has rekindled my love for the sport and hitting that long road. 

http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/bianchi-130th-anniversary-limited-edition-intenso-2015-road-bike.html

Over here it is the same price but in Euro, so I am saving over 500 euro buying it in the mainland. (apparently two in Cyprus and I got one). Paid a little more for the full ultegra, but in black it still looks good with that finish.

My last bike was a Wilier Triestina and this thing completely destroys it.

I really don't know where to begin. It's super responsive, quick and stylish. IT's smooth as well over bumpy roads with the Kevlar giving the carbon frame more support.

It really has rekindled my love for the sport and hitting that long road. 

http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/bianchi-130th-anniversary-limited-edition-intenso-2015-road-bike.html

think I'm sold. 

looks like my current bianchi is going to become my new winter bike, thanks for the link to hargroves they've even got an extra 15% off bargain. Enjoy. 

Archived