Sky TV games

SaintRam

First wave, August/September, to be announced at noon. Expect at least one to be Derby. Anyone have any guesses as to which one? I'd say Boro.

If you'd rather this was just in football talk then feel free to move it. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds fixture have changed in the midweek (meant to be playing Bristol City on 18th August but now play on 19th August) Meaning that could be them on Sky on 15th/16th August. All I know is Forest are on Sky Friday night against Brighton (Reddog mate told me last night) We could be on sky against Leeds AGAIN.

Sod it I will give a guess and Preston/Leeds/MK Dons me thinks. (We WILL be on sky cus they love us apparently)

They do. Wouldn't mind Bolton opening day cos then we'd be on sky for the first two games of the year. 

Theyre going to want to get some Burnley/Hull/QPR and Boro games in I'd imagine.

They also seem to love Leeds, so any games involving 2 of those or us have a decent chance of getting chosen.

They do. Wouldn't mind Bolton opening day cos then we'd be on sky for the first two games of the year. 

Theyre going to want to get some Burnley/Hull/QPR and Boro games in I'd imagine.

They also seem to love Leeds, so any games involving 2 of those or us have a decent chance of getting chosen.

Yeah probably. Hopefully less time on sky than last season lol. :unsure:

Yeah probably. Hopefully less time on sky than last season lol. :unsure:

Doubt it, we're a "neutral draw" apparently. Neutrals a more likely to watch games with us (or Leeds, supposedly) than other teams.

Don't know why, perhaps for Derby's style of play and Leeds' foreign fans, but whatever the reason, we get more viewers than most Championship teams and therefore Sky won't not put us on.

Just checking - Has Leeds game on 29th August already been moved?. Anything else on 29th at the mo?.

Family wedding on that day.

Nothing's been formally moved yet according to FLC site. Sure you'll find out after noon.

Thanks. I think I'd mis-read DEL's comment above & thought it said the Leeds game had been moved.

Sorry if that confused you. :(

Sorry if that confused you. :(

Sorry it was confusing or sorry for me that I'm that easily confused?:o

Don't answer that but may I refer you to my Avatar title.

Just got a little giddy for a moment that a difficult decision for 29th August may have been averted.

Derby’s trip across the Midlands to face Birmingham has been brought forward to Friday 21st August 2015 (7:45pm), while the home game against Leeds will still be played on Saturday 29th August 2015, but will now kick-off at 12:05pm.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/two-derby-matches-selected-for-live-television-coverage-2501276.aspx#LSXfCUkhbZrCgebw.99

Archived