Rams player android app

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got the link to the app? Haven't been able to find it some i got a new phone.

A link would be appreciated. 

No.

Everytime I try to use mine it keeps saying to check my subscription. When I do that it says that I can't access the player as they are updating it to HD quality. It has been unavailable to me for a weeks and I assumed that this was the case for all but reading comments on here it appears others still have access. Has anyone got any other info on this?

I'm on the most up-to-date version (1.11) and having checked the app to give Bahrain the info, it was all working fine. In emails with the developers when they first brought it out (after the defunct Football League Player) we discussed video and of course they just get the feed they're given, but they did say it was rumoured to be improving soon. But I don't see why you should be having problems. In true Daveo style, I'd say clear the cache and maybe uninstall and then reinstall.

I'm on the most up-to-date version (1.11) and having checked the app to give Bahrain the info, it was all working fine. In emails with the developers when they first brought it out (after the defunct Football League Player) we discussed video and of course they just get the feed they're given, but they did say it was rumoured to be improving soon. But I don't see why you should be having problems. In true Daveo style, I'd say clear the cache and maybe uninstall and then reinstall.

thanks bru! It worked. 

Archived