Amber Peat (Missing Girl)

LesterRam

she may have still been alive and hiding or something when the area was first checked.

As for the appeal, it was massively important for the police in the Philpott case. They picked up on things like Mick Philpott apologising immediately before appearing to breakdown in tears, and Mairead not actually having tears in her eyes.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel sick that I know for a fact that a 13 year old girl hung herself!

My last comment was made when I didn't know the way she died.

Horrific. Parents will never recover. Why did it end up like this? Gutted for them all.

Just terrible. 

She clearly had a serious mental illness - nobody hangs themselves over a row with their parents. Who's to blame for that not being helped, I'm not sure, but it's pretty clear that there's not enough mental health support for teens these days, when they're the people most likely to be in need of it.

Thoughts with her family.

Just terrible. 

She clearly had a serious mental illness - nobody hangs themselves over a row with their parents. Who's to blame for that not being helped, I'm not sure, but it's pretty clear that there's not enough mental health support for teens these days, when they're the people most likely to be in need of it.

Thoughts with her family.

Still a terrible stigma about mental illness.... Just look at the idiots on social networks and in national press... 

no wonder kids don't play out nowadays, when I was a kid I was out from 9-00am till dark, times are changing.

​No, they aren't.

There are merely more media sources nowadays.

I have two young children and will have absolutely no issues whatsoever with them playing outside unsupervised when they are older. 

Seen on the news tonight some sick **** set up a facebook page claiming to have killed the girl and that she would never be found.

The police are on to it of course but by God I hope he (I don't think a woman would do this sort of thing in this case) "resists" arrest and has to be "restrained" with quite significant force. What a despicable thing to do. 

Seen on the news tonight some sick **** set up a facebook page claiming to have killed the girl and that she would never be found.

The police are on to it of course but by God I hope he (I don't think a woman would do this sort of thing in this case) "resists" arrest and has to be "restrained" with quite significant force. What a despicable thing to do. 

​They think she was quite badly bullied and that's what drove her to kill herself, so I wouldn't rule a nasty kid out. Poor girl.

Archived