The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad enough to actually check!!

There's 32 single seats left, no groups.

I couldn't find any pairs when I was looking for a ST for me n the missus when they first went on sale. Was annoying. Probably won't be getting one until half season tickets come up anyway now, lots of things've come up. Will go sit with the rich people and annoy them by singing.

Right then, the heat has broken a bit so thinking more properly now! Don't do well when it's hot.

No plans to wave flags during the games, although can't stop people doing it individually.

a way around this may be to specify certain blocks for people who will sing, stand , wave flags and all the rest but that will be a way off yet.

Just have to see how all this goes, hopefully not too many people will be against what we try and do.

Well, I'm opposed to the whole thing! Damn opposed!

Love the way this is heading, it's great to see how far you've come in a short space of time. Donating a tenner as soon as payday comes!

I like the sound of home-made flags - please don't ever go for clean and slick. Handwritten on bedsheets beats Arial Black on fire-retardant cloth any day of the week.

CIlIwmDWUAAZhaV.jpg

Love the way this is heading, it's great to see how far you've come in a short space of time. Donating a tenner as soon as payday comes!

I like the sound of home-made flags - please don't ever go for clean and slick. Handwritten on bedsheets beats Arial Black on fire-retardant cloth any day of the week.

CIlIwmDWUAAZhaV.jpg

Definitely won't be nice and shiny! Hoping to do a bit of painting and maybe looking at different sizes too.

Chelsea Champions League flags these ain't.

Definitely won't be nice and shiny! Hoping to do a bit of painting and maybe looking at different sizes too.

Chelsea Champions League flags these ain't.

Crackin. Does my A in GSCE Art make me eligible to help with painting flags etc? I'm particularly good at drawing around my hand.

definitely. Drop me a pm with your email, I'll add you to the volunteer list

Hi mate I got your email today and deffo will do flags bit before the game starts that'll do me for sure. :thumbsup:

CIlIwmDWUAAZhaV.jpg

a like for the picture of the Ozzie End, brought a tear to my eye, I would have been in there somewhere.

Don't worry, the members on here giving you suggestions didn't get any mention either in your blog post the other day or any link on your site to us :ph34r:

Haven't put links on to many things yet, but will be doing so very soon.

My blog post said "In addition to our online activities we've been working hard with a range of other fan groups and individuals, such as Nick Webster, Pavinder from Punjabi Rams, the DCFC Podcast guys, Him & Dad Podcast, South Stand App and Rams App, all of whom have been incredibly positive and supportive."

So basically the only people I mentioned are people I've had the pleasure of meeting face to face who have said they support what we do. I don't want to start saying groups, individuals or forums support us if they don't. 

As for regarding suggestions from people on here, any conversations I've had with fans, radio, etc I have mentioned DCFC Fans. The meeting with Faye and John included a long list of ideas that I referenced as coming from this forum, amongst others, to them. DCFC Fans got credit for that.

Doing my best mate! There's only 3 of us! :(

You're linked! 1884group.weebly.com/links

:thumbsup:

Took you almost 40 minutes since my post tho, did you see how quick I knocked £7 off the Burton tickets the other day? need to be much quicker to my demands in future

Archived