Championship Odds 2015/16

Kernow

​sometimes a club is on such a downward spiral, even the bestest ever manager would struggle.

I for one think this is a clever move by QPR. Stability. They must have a load of players out of contract to stop them losing much more in over-inflated wages, but I think they're steadying themselves for the post-Redknapp turmoil, and hopefully handing it differently. All the clubs that Harry previously left actually compounded their own situations by lots of quick, knee jerk, bad decisions afterwards.

I did think that. Maybe a sign that they're looking to stabilise, sure up financially and need a cheaper more stable coach to run things rather than a bigger name who will want to throw money at high profile players

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we don't know if QPR will be horse whipped for fair play rules, they could be docked 100 points (yes please) anyway im not betting again, I lost a tenner on the rams winning the title at 20/1 when it started going pete tong.

we don't know if QPR will be horse whipped for fair play rules, they could be docked 100 points (yes please) anyway im not betting again, I lost a tenner on the rams winning the title at 20/1 when it started going pete tong.

​no no no no no no!

They should be docked 33 points per season, for every season they receive a parachute payment!

PistoldPete2

Yeah I think as soon as whoever fails to go up out of boro and Norwich and the third relegated premier team is confirmed, they will go above us as favourites. Also then we will have to wait and see how transfers go for all teams over the summer to see how we all shape up.

I agree with this... Both norwich and boro,were better than us in the two games we played against them. And I think we can expect some significant transfer activity in the summer. Let's looks the squad at the start of the year then decide where we stand. 

Very difficult to guess this early on. With Hull most likely to be relegated they could be a class act depending who they keep hold of.

Its a case of who buys well, which team has that player that has done feck all for his whole career but shows up for one season (Murray and Murphy) and who get the good/bad luck with injuries

Very difficult to guess this early on. With Hull most likely to be relegated they could be a class act depending who they keep hold of.

Its a case of who buys well, which team has that player that has done feck all for his whole career but shows up for one season (Murray and Murphy) and who get the good/bad luck with injuries

Bryson :ph34r:

Archived