Does Mac deserve this stick he's getting

Curtains

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​and I am saying you don't, leave it at that!

(for reference, I said McClaren wasn't going to Newcastle, you said he was. Who was right?)

​your right as hes knocked it back for the last 3 games , if they stay up don't be surprised if hes  the Newcastle manager come the start of the season , and it will be the first time your right cause your no very knowledgeable about the game , you must be glad the season is over eh  ?

​your right as hes knocked it back for the last 3 games , if they stay up don't be surprised if hes  the Newcastle manager come the start of the season , and it will be the first time your right cause your no very knowledgeable about the game , you must be glad the season is over eh  ?

​if what you're saying is true, he has said 'no' TWICE to Newcastle in four months. Why would they ask him again?

​load of horseshit!

You're making stuff up because you're too embarrassed to admit you've been made to look like a muppet for throwing your toys out of the pram for no reason! You're not alone though.

Did McClaren replace Pardew? NO! He ducking fidn't, so why are you giving him **** about it?

I think we've got a serious problem here at the club.

I've been trying to come to terms with the level of abuse shown towards the players over the last month or so, and the level of anger and hatred aimed at McClaren on Saturday, and after reading the forums since I've started to realise why.

The people who were upset and angry at Clough being sacked have been saving this up for 18 months, not really having an argument to make because we were winning games and playing good football.

There are some that are frustrated and peed off that we didn't make it, but there are a lot that have obviously been waiting for McClaren to slip up so they can vent all that built up anger that they've been holding in for so long.

the problem we've got now is, what happens if we don't start the season flying, or start well but go on a bad run like every team does at some stage of the season? The knives are going to come out again, there's going to be a clamour to sack the manager, a manager with a 50%+ win record. 

If we can't back him, what happens when we get someone worse, history tells us that the next manager won't come anywhere near that, or the next, or the next. I can see a Forest situation happening here quite easily where we go through manager after manager without giving them a chance. I hope I'm wrong.

Archived