Thanks McClaren

Bris Vegas

Whether he's Newcastle-bound or not, the attitude of our players today would point to the fact they no longer believe in him. He can't stay, simply we need a new direction.

For the large part, it's been an excellent past 20 months or so.

All the best Steve.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad season is over ...   cant wait for new manager to come in  ...    todays performance was laughable  ...   hope the new manager   sorts defence out  ...  and can hold on to key players ...  

Whether he's Newcastle-bound or not, the attitude of our players today would point to the fact they no longer believe in him. He can't stay, simply we need a new direction.

For the large part, it's been an excellent past 20 months or so.

All the best Steve.

He's improved the team, of that there is little doubt. I just think he's a very good coach and if he were to step down to a head coaching role with a manager coming in then that system would work.

I like McClaren but he has made some mistakes in his selections and some grave ones in the players he has brought in.

It's all down to how Mr Rush sees it because I cannot see Macca being offered a better deal with another club.

So many good memories, especially from last season. 

​such a good season, probably the best i can remember

you can talk about the injuries, failure to quash the rumours, failure to sign adequate cover for players, but for me, maclarens biggest mistake hes made is the conversion from 100% non-stop blitz attacking overload into trying to control games, be patient and lure the opponent out, Bournemouth can do it, brentford can do it, watford can do it, and im pretty sure their opponents stick 10 men behind the ball against them as well as us

id be more than happy to keep him if he goes back to last seasons football, if he wants to keep this approach then he can fu*ck off as it hasnt worked

On SKY TV interview he seemed to imply will all be resolved in two days time.....as he will be speaking to Sam Rush, Board and Mel Morris.

errr....me thinks he will just be getting an audience with Sam this evening........and told to rule out Newcastle or else. That said......if we want compensation we may keep him in limbo whilst we nail on our next coach.

we have simply regressed yr on yr. cannot be allowed at this level of football. He had the investment, had the squad....just overloaded us with wingers....

thanks for good times Steve....but under pressure you gave no guidance, and no stability to our side.

Archived