The official Player of the year voting

davenportram

Who gets your vote  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Somehow through a sponsor of my bosses I've been invited  to the awards night on Monday, not sure I'll be able to sit and get on with the players if we lose and don't make the play offs today! 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Hughes was the right man for this season. If not Hughes I think I'd pick Ince. Been here half the season but if our season goes beyond today then I think it's a huge thanks to him. Think he's been a great loan. 

Better loan than Osman? 

No chance for me, Osman single handedly kept us up and probably the club alive when he was here.​ If we'd gone down, the finances would have gone even worse under the three amigos, the half decent players at the club left, attendances to under 10/15k etc. Ince has done absolutely fantastic, he just hasn't saved the club from oblivion.

Martin should have won it last season when he was the best player by miles.

Ironic that not playing has helped him get votes for best player.

Should be Hughes imo. Martin been injured a bit too much. 

Dry ur eyes , Martin never got it because most fans voted for bryson and rightly so , hughes only won it this year because Chrissy got injured but well done to him , and the guy with the most votes deserves it just like the team with most points deserves to win the league 

Dry ur eyes , Martin never got it because most fans voted for bryson and rightly so , hughes only won it this year because Chrissy got injured but well done to him , and the guy with the most votes deserves it just like the team with most points deserves to win the league 

I hope we sell "Bryso"

Bang average player for every year but 1. Will never have a career in the PL.

He's Paul Green

Yip poty twice in 4 years , ur just a bang average nob 

For running. 

These fans who's opinions you value so much.  How come they're all slating Bryson? 

C'mon Brains. Do they know nothing or everything. You were slating them last week for calling him useless. Now they know their football.

Does it make you upset when he scores and other players get to hug him.

Your just a weird groupie.

Never play his career in the PL. He'll do well to get 2 seasons. 

Do you sniff his toilet seat.

Right now it's feck all to do wae individuals it's about the best squad of players no even getting into the play offs , away and give me peace u nob 

You two really are pathetic at times, can't believe you both get baited so easily :lol:

I'm not wound up. I'm laughing at a weird grown man with posters of a footballer on his wall.

Sorry for being pathetic. I'll try to raise my standards for you in future

Right now it's feck all to do wae individuals it's about the best squad of players no even getting into the play offs , away and give me peace u nob 

The best squad of players? A useless manager assembled the best squad from a team he picked up in midtable.

Do you need me to argue with? You do a fine job with out me.

Please stop calling me names. It's hurtful. 

I'm not wound up. I'm laughing at a weird grown man with posters of a footballer on his wall.

Sorry for being pathetic. I'll try to raise my standards for you in future

​It's baffling to me that you continue to argue with someone who clearly has a personal connection with the player. You say you're not wound up but you get into petty arguments with him on every thread he appears in? The ignore feature is there for a reason.

I'm not angry though, just disappointed (;)) because your posts are usually worth reading, just not when you're 'debating' with valleyram.

​how many of those fans voted for the hattrick against forest, thats one game, not the whole season, would bryson have got 16 goals if we had sammon upfront instead of martin always feeding him through

martins arguably gotten a lot of his votes this year because the teams been sh*te without him, which isnt how it works

but i suppose if bryson played today wed be in the playoffs wouldnt we?

​It's baffling to me that you continue to argue with someone who clearly has a personal connection with the player. You say you're not wound up but you get into petty arguments with him on every thread he appears in? The ignore feature is there for a reason.

I'm not angry though, just disappointed (;)) because your posts are usually worth reading, just not when you're 'debating' with valleyram.

I just find him really odd. I admit I do a bit of wummery when I shouldn't tbh. I'm not usually one for winding folk up. 

Archived