calling all derby fans

B4ev6is

We have 5 games to really get behind the boys and I still believe that we can still win the league and go up as champions but the lads need us to get

Pp rocking we need to lift the roof off anyone who went to wigin would have seen how the lads feed of us. But if we have to up through the dreaded play offs so be it. 

Lets the lads see that we have faith in them and believe in them that derby going up. Lets have a sea of black and white scaves flags banners all around pp. We still have a massive say how we get promation.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The spelling and grammar is getting better regardless B4, so without meaning to sound patronizing, good job mate :)

I heard the atmosphere at Wigan on the radio. Really hope they bring that to PP on Saturday. I'll be there as always. I sing twice as loud because I can't afford away games you see ;)

Champions...? Meh, not sure.... All we can do is win the final 5 games. And whatever will be, will be. Or to put it a different way, que sera, sera... :ph34r:

I still believe in the lads someone I dearley care about passied away last week and she used to see derby play at bbg I asked her to get derby winning again and go have a word with brain as she was appentley good friends with him in her younger days also asked her to win us the league.

Sorry to hear sad news.....

anyway, practice IPro ........pp so,old hat, and was a name forced on us by council etc as part of deal to move there.........

Archived