Promotion or win bonus

Spanish

So allegedly the core of the squad surrendered their win bonus at the beginning  of the season.  I guess when we had so many problems after Xmas they started to doubt the decision.  Equally I would think the new guys are on win bonus so it doesn't help to create squad unity.  It looks like as soon as the promotion chances became a challenge they have lost belief.  

I thought it was great that they were so behind promotion however the current situation leads we to doubt whether it has done anybody any favours.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or they will continue to do everything they can in the next 6 games to win promotion. This team probably tries too hard rather than not hard enough.

We could do with a win to settle everyone down. Hopefully that will come today, even if the winner goes in off a defender's sausage for an own goal!

So allegedly the core of the squad surrendered their win bonus at the beginning  of the season.  I guess when we had so many problems after Xmas they started to doubt the decision.  Equally I would think the new guys are on win bonus so it doesn't help to create squad unity.  It looks like as soon as the promotion chances became a challenge they have lost belief.  

I thought it was great that they were so behind promotion however the current situation leads we to doubt whether it has done anybody any favours.

Wow that was a bit aggressive!

why do you think the new guys are on a promotion bonus?

why do you think bonus doesn't matter

everything is speculation if you don't want to engage in discussion then ignore it

i really hope 1win turns it however momentum is key and we don't have it for whatever reason.  Maybe bad luck but it has gone on for too long 

Archived