McClaren

valleyram

I for one think SM has made a mistake in relying on too many of last seasons stars and not bringing enough in.

Bryson had his best season ever - it was assumed he'd be able to repeat it. He couldnt

well actually that's probably to only mistake he made last summer. Giving a nice Five year deal to player never strikes me as good business. Not to mention it appeared Bryson wanted out (SM even said he thought hed gone) and was holding the club that helped him make his name to ransom. Bryson was a nobody south of the border until we signed him. And now looks like being a one season wonder.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one think SM has made a mistake in relying on too many of last seasons stars and not bringing enough in.

Bryson had his best season ever - it was assumed he'd be able to repeat it. He couldnt

well actually that's probably to only mistake he made last summer. Giving a nice Five year deal to player never strikes me as good business. Not to mention it appeared Bryson wanted out (SM even said he thought hed gone) and was holding the club that helped him make his name to ransom. Bryson was a nobody south of the border until we signed him. And now looks like being a one season wonder.

You just have to look last night second half and I would imagine will n Bryso were told not to go forward , leave it to the loanees it looked like  , they might be better players but I don't think they make Derby a better team 

It's posts like this which bewilder belief. Could you not see the formation change, can you not understand what we were playing or how. Whether I agree or disagree with it, it was a style.

It was working bar the ten minutes after Ince goal when confidence altered how we played and we got scared. This led to the same defensive mistakes.

I agree we miss Brysons runs, albeit only effective when Martin plays, but if we had better defenders, I remain confident we would be in a better position.

Unbelievable what I hear in the ground and read on here. McClaren is the best thing to happen to this club in years, do people not remember the seasons of negative mid table mediocrity? I think it's a case of be careful what you wish for !!!!!!!

Archived