Gerrard sent off after coming on at HT in his last Man U vs Liverpool game

Curtains

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of naming the thread after a particular incident in the match, why not just name it after the whole match? Or use an appropriate existing thread? No replies suggests it's probably not the most popular of threads. 

Just a suggestion.

Instead of naming the thread after a particular incident in the match, why not just name it after the whole match? Or use an appropriate existing thread? No replies suggests it's probably not the most popular of threads. 

Just a suggestion.

I didn't say it wasn't but it's just a weird way of starting a thread. The same applies to the French try yesterday.

You started the thread to discuss the whole game, not just Gerrard's red card. Just find it really weird, maybe it's just me.

​Self righteous? You're the one aggressively defending your choice of title when others are just making suggestions. I'll keep my gob shut then. Enjoy your one man thread, you seemed to be having fun discussing the game with yourself without me and RLACML anyway....

Your choice  there are loads of threads nobody participates in other than the OP

Archived