Virgin Media

LesterRam

does anybody else have problems with these jokers ?

1.firstly I was charged roaming charges on there all inclusive deal.

2.upgraded yesterday and my phone line has been cut and cannot send/receive calls

3.previously was charged £240 per month because they removed my inclusive calls addon.

4. no compensation or even an apology from them.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been with Virgin since June & not had too many issues so far.

Phone & Broadband have been fine  but when I've had problems with my Tivo box, I've used the online forum: http://community.virginmedia.com/ to post messages about issues. Virgin people do read it and it might take them a day or two to respond directly to you but I've always found them to be very helpful and a lot more responsive than on the phone.

I was having an intermittent problem with recordings freezing a few weeks ago and they were very quick to offer an engineer visit and surprisingly even followed it up with me out of the blue yesterday, to check it was OK and I was happy with them. You know, like good old fashioned customer service used to be.

Worth a try.

I use Virgin for the past few years got a few people on it. The only time I have issues is the odd time they cap my line which has been a while to be fair.

Since I'm a keen gamer I'm on the 100mb connection which is 31.50 alone which I'm gonna try get reduced when my term is over for sure. There broadband is by far the best BT is shocking and the rest.

I use Virgin for the past few years got a few people on it. The only time I have issues is the odd time they cap my line which has been a while to be fair.

Since I'm a keen gamer I'm on the 100mb connection which is 31.50 alone which I'm gonna try get reduced when my term is over for sure. There broadband is by far the best BT is shocking and the rest.

My dads the master of it and my ex. Both for 3/4 of there bill near enough with other stuff chucked in for 12 months then 1/2 after that..

Hopefully they chuck the kitchen sink at me lol.Seems you got a right deal too ;)!

Archived