Can't seem to look at new content anymore

Curtains

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't seem to go to next page within a topic when I get to the bottom.  Just get the revolving loading symbol but it goes on and on and nothing happens !!

So I go back to the topic list and move on to the next page that way. Am I doing something wrong? ie there something dumbo hasn't seen ??

Can't seem to go to next page within a topic when I get to the bottom.  Just get the revolving loading symbol but it goes on and on and nothing happens !!

So I go back to the topic list and move on to the next page that way. Am I doing something wrong? ie there something dumbo hasn't seen ??

​It's a bug in the forum which is getting looked at, for now just hit refresh and the page will load

Thanks

​Just been to look at the bug report and they actually closed it and asked me to open a support ticket, looks like it's something unique to this site then. I've opened a ticket, don't expect much to happen on a Sunday tho, probably be fixed or have an update sometime tomorrow for you and @Malagaram hopefully

​Just been to look at the bug report and they actually closed it and asked me to open a support ticket, looks like it's something unique to this site then. I've opened a ticket, don't expect much to happen on a Sunday tho, probably be fixed or have an update sometime tomorrow for you and @Malagaram hopefully

I know about that one, one of the first I've contacted them about and waiting on still. Are you using a mobile/tablet? just that the forum seems to run much better when on a PC/laptop at the moment

Apple mini and Apple I phone 4 

I have a mini and whilst I don't see any issues it is much slower than using a desktop, iPhone 6 breezes through it tho

Couple of others you probably know about is on I pad I go dcfcfans and I getting a blank screen first time . Do it again and I'm in 

I'm guessing this has been since Sunday when we moved server? in settings, safari clear website data, that will fix that issue

Other  one is it keeps saying wait 10 seconds or 6 seconds before you try again .

Is this after using the search function? if so I have had to introduce a minimum time to wait between searches as they are quite server intensive, once all the problems have been fixed this will be lifted.

@Malagaram @curtains

Just had this reply:

Hello,

We've reviewed your request and unfortunately, it is going to require further investigation. I've escalated your ticket, and it will be addressed as quickly as possible. Because of the advanced nature of your request, please note that it may take longer than usual to fully address your concern. I apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards,

Archived