Is the silence on Thorne worrying?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Nicholson says Thorne could play Tuesday. They're thinking Tuesday/Friday rather than Saturday/Tuesday. I would have thought if they're only planning on only playing him twice (which might be wise) then Saturday/Friday would have been the best bet but what do I know?

Also he said Martin maybe back for Wolves and possibly even Bent. 

PistoldPete2

What news on Johnny Russell? I'm so angry he's had no protection from the refs in the last two games.... He's just got back from injury and he gets assaulted regularly and the refs do nothing. We don't need anymore frigging injuries. 

Steve Nicholson says Thorne could play Tuesday. They're thinking Tuesday/Friday rather than Saturday/Tuesday. I would have thought if they're only planning on only playing him twice (which might be wise) then Saturday/Friday would have been the best bet but what do I know?

Also he said Martin maybe back for Wolves and possibly even Bent. 

I think Martins injury is a lot more concerning without him we are struggling to have fluid attacking options and an experienced battler, don't get me wrong bent did well but martin has no direct replacement at the club. We all wondered the effect an injury to him would have. since martins injury played Inc facup  Won 2 Drew 3 Lost 3  GF 12 GA 14

Im pretty sure that thorne will be back in the side come wolves away.

Martin, Hughes, Russell, Thorne, Forsyth and Grant.

It's March and we've not been able to give them one match together. 

That was the core of the team we thought would win the league. Such a shame innit? 

Archived