Cracking quiz question

admira

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I'm trying to do research that doesn't involve me just looking for the answer and I'm not getting any closer. I've literally no idea. Maybe Mostyn'll get it.

Ok, assuming I get to pick in the next question...

Choose a player of the following nationalities (beginning with that letter) who has won a Champions League title. Example below is on L (arguably the hardest one).

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

K

L - Lithuania - Edgaras Jankauskas (Porto 2004)

M

N

P

R

S

T

W

Y (think former Country)

Z

Ok, this one should be easier for you knowledgable older heads. 

Since Franz Beckenbauer did it in 1974,75 and 76; 5 players have won the Champions League as captain more than once.

Name them!

This is the sort of thing you find in books and articles on the champs league etc., so it might be kinda easy but still.

Since Franz Beckenbauer did it in 1974,75 and 76; 5 players have won the Champions League as captain more than once.

Name them!

This is the sort of thing you find in books and articles on the champs league etc., so it might be kinda easy but still.

Puyol?

Name them!

I'd say

Ray Kennedy (Liverpool)

Iker Cassillas (Madrid)

John McGovern (Forest)

Phil Neal (Liverpool)

Antonio Conte (Juventus)

Cannavaro?

Archived