Chris Martin produced Film Good Vibrations

Inverurie Ram

Yes Chris Martin produced the Film Good Vibrations, maybe not our Super Chrissy Martin but hey ho, I'm looking forward to the good vibrations to come back when Chris plays again, but I do hope fans realise if they want their Teenage Kicks throughout the night, they will have to give Chris the necessary time, to get his match fitness back and all the rest.

Regarding the Film Good Vibrations, it was shown on TV on Saturday night and is available on the BBC iplayer until Sunday 15th March 2015, well worth a watch. Belfast punk impresario Terri Hooley become the unlikely leader of a motley band of kids and punks, who join him in his mission to bring his city back to life........so a bit like Chris Martin bringing the Rams back to life then.......

PS Great to be able to log back on to this forum, great work Daveo

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Chris Martin,

Please please please please can you get your wonderful self back on the pitch and do all your brilliant stuff for Super Derby County. And just don't listen to the few folk in the ground that might umm and arggh, you know the ones, those that wouldn't know a very good footballer if he or she jumped out of their smelly jean pocket, kissed their forehead and shouted "GET REAL YA SPANNER" but hey ho every football club from Derby to the end of the world attracts them, unfortunately.

Anyway hope ya doing well mucker and are rarring to go, and if you can set up a few and score a few and tackle a few and head a few, and hold up a few and well you know what, you know what I mean, just be yourself, Super Chris Martin and I'm sure everything else will take care of itself.

Yours Faithfully.

Inverurie Ram

PS.....If you've got any free tickets for Norwich away, that no one wants, chuck em this way, good lad!

I heard they want £40 a ticket, what are they doing funding Delia's late attempt at trying to muscle in, on the Black Bull Inn Breakfast Pie market.............C'mon let's not be seeing her.....especially near our pies!  

Archived