guttied last night

B4ev6is

Well I felt sorry the lads last night I throught the ref really helped brighton gave them everything and they were trying get our lads sent off.  But in the first half we defand really well and got blocks in and get foots in the way.  We hit the bar twice and we had shot after

Shot any other night they would have gone in. But the ref was very poor even we had an advanate he pulled it back for a free kick and if was not in the right place he moved it to right place.

If ant team looked like winning it was us and even before they scored they nevered looked like scoring at all.

But the our defance needs to keep our blocks in stop teams having shots on goal but also stop giving daft free kicks away. Come on lads sort it out. 

Come on you rams

P.s to a friend of mine it was nice to see last night and looking very well.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt sorry for them too every time they shot over or wide or dithered on the final ball.

anyway, the reception was bad on the radio,so I could be wrong. 

But,

I've got a new battle cry audition thread going.

you can enter that one if you want, we need fresh blood to get us out this losing streak

Well I felt sorry the lads last night I throught the ref really helped brighton gave them everything and they were trying get our lads sent off.  But in the first half we defand really well and got blocks in and get foots in the way.  We hit the bar twice and we had shot after

Shot any other night they would have gone in. But the ref was very poor even we had an advanate he pulled it back for a free kick and if was not in the right place he moved it to right place.

If ant team looked like winning it was us and even before they scored they nevered looked like scoring at all.

But the our defance needs to keep our blocks in stop teams having shots on goal but also stop giving daft free kicks away. Come on lads sort it out. 

Come on you rams

P.s to a friend of mine it was nice to see last night and looking very well.

Archived