Would it be good for Brentford to go up?

davenportram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get promoted, its definately good if Brentford go up to.

I would be confident that we will finish above them next season in the PL.

Im also fairly confident we would finish above Bournemouth so they can go up to.

I would like to see Burnley stay up in the PL this season, as i think they will then suffer from season 2 relegation, i think if QPR/Leicester manage to stay up this season they will probably push on and do a Stoke City....

Brentford are a very well run club with a backer in Matthew Benham who puts his money where is mouth is. The manager is a class act as well. Plans for a new ground very near the old one. New academy playings in the second level, most of the academy coaching and scouting staff came from Arsenal.

Dont under estimate little old Brentford, they are definately a club on the up.

Brentford are a very well run club with a backer in Matthew Benham who puts his money where is mouth is. The manager is a class act as well. Plans for a new ground very near the old one. New academy playings in the second level, most of the academy coaching and scouting staff came from Arsenal.

Good post. I want them up with us in Premier League.

The way they reacted to losing their manager halfway through Last season was excellent, Warburton really doing the business, definitely my favourite away day this season, despite the result, suppose the Prem would shut the terrace though.

Archived