433 it is then!

i-Ram

I now concede, unless (God forbid) we lose tonight, that Mac is a nailed on 433 man and we are not buying another forward - Necid, Castasomething, or Deeney. We will get a winger of sorts on loan, and Daveo unfortunately will not be eating his boxers. If all of this is true, please can we get behind Darren Bent as coming on occasionally with 20 minutes to go, and to really perform is rarely easy, certainly beyond Best, probably not even easy for Benzama. Easy for Bamford, but that's another matter. Going to rip up my lovely 442 and 352 diagrams now, and cheer on the Rams.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now concede, unless (God forbid) we lose tonight, that Mac is a nailed on 433 man and we are not buying another forward - Necid, Castasomething, or Deeney. We will get a winger of sorts on loan, and Daveo unfortunately will not be eating his boxers. If all of this is true, please can we get behind Darren Bent as coming on occasionally with 20 minutes to go, and to really perform is rarely easy, certainly beyond Best, probably not even easy for Benzama. Easy for Bamford, but that's another matter. Going to rip up my lovely 442 and 352 diagrams now, and cheer on the Rams.

Bent has done well tonight :D

Archived