Season long loan

Ovis aries

Anyone feel like me that it should mean what it says.

Teams fetching players back earlier can have a serious effect on the team losing a player before time.

Just make it ( apart from season ending injuries ) be what it says on the tin.

There should be none of these clauses wherein the loanee has to play , it should be up to the team that brings in the player.

Of course mutual agreement should apply.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not.

In the situation regarding Ibe, his was a youth loan, and as such there must always be a recall clause. Similarly with Wanchope Bennett.

Liverpool were well within their rights to call the lad back. If we want to dictate what will happen with certain players we'll have to buy them outright.

Having said that, I hope we act like colossal ***** in future negotiations with Liverpool as you reap what you sow.

Liverpool were well within their rights to call the lad back. If we want to dictate what will happen with certain players we'll have to buy them outright.

Having said that, I hope we act like colossal ***** in future negotiations with Liverpool as you reap what you sow.

I did not say they were not within their rights , just saying that contracts IMHO should NOT have that clause in them, even if it means the player don't come.

Probably my reasoning is affected by the fact that I do not believe in loans anyway .

I hope we **** Liverfool around whenever they want anything from us.

I wasn't even a big Ibe fan. Neither am I upset that they have taken their own player back

I'm annoyed that they've taken their own Cup tied player, who's not going to help them at all and will be lucky to get 2 hours of football between now and May, when he was just starting to show some development and they've done it in pure stupid panic and desperation.

From a club who's stupid enough to pay fortunes for Carroll, Adam, Downing, Balotelli and whatever other garbage they bought on advice of The Sun I can't really stand seeing anymore stupidity and desperation.

And because their captain retires it's bigger news than when Diana died.

Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool are stupid.

Archived