Premier league bench players

Silence of the ram

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry never did , bemrose, repton, derby school, but did the pop side , and other training you

Could never attempt . I think you could never comprehend the meaning of the of the post

As you are simpletons . ( did I spell that ok) lots of mates forest supporters perhaps ???

Noooo can't .

You're really bad at this. Why not pop over to the Leicester forum for a bit of practice and then come back yeah?

Sorry never did , bemrose, repton, derby school, but did the pop side , and other training you

Could never attempt . I think you could never comprehend the meaning of the of the post

As you are simpletons . ( did I spell that ok) lots of mates forest supporters perhaps ???

Noooo can't .

clifford

Looking at the bench players in prem league, wow !,from Chelsea down , wow ,! how do you

Compete with this , promotion ? Not sure after player attitude against forest .

The bench players in the premiere league would fill top 6 places in championship .

Translation:

Looking at the players on the bench in the Premier League- wow! From Chelsea and down the table (that's everyone isn't it?) how can we compete with them if we get promoted? Not sure we can compete especially considering the bad attitude of the players against Forest. The Premier League clubs could play complete second string teams in the Championship and still finish in the top 6.

Archived