The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question:  What was the gap between us and fore$t when we played them at the shitty ground?

7, I think. I could be wrong and it was less.

We also lost to Leeds and Wigan too, failed to beat Millwall and scraped past Blackpool.

Scrappy teams are our downfall.

Redundant "S".

A lot of smug comments quoted off LTLF. Lets not get ahead of ourselves - I could have done the same with some of the drivel I read on here before the game between us recently.

We are **** and in trouble, and those of us who aren't deluded totally realise that. Posting comments from the odd muppet isn't going to change that. 

Only a bit of fun Dawnie....chin up.

Probably only the second time I have looked at your forum and from what I have seen the fans seem fully behind Fawaz which I find astounding considering the position he has put your club in.

The fans seem 50/50 on Pearce, once again this is quite unbelievable considering the dross your team is serving up. I think it would be closer to 90/10 against Pearce had you lost to us.

And I would say about 10% of your forum still see you as more likely to get in the play offs than struggling down the bottom of the league.

Fawaz has made some bad decisions but he has tried his best to correct them, and has always invested heavily in the club. Put his money where his mouth his, he can't be faulted for that. 

Pearce, Wigley and Eastwick failing to get a team with Antonio, Britt, Hobbs, Wilson and Lansbury above joint 19th is not his fault. 

Edit.. Aimed to you G STAR..

Fawaz has made some bad decisions but he has tried his best to correct them, and has always invested heavily in the club. Put his money where his mouth his, he can't be faulted for that. 

Pearce, Wigley and Eastwick failing to get a team with Antonio, Britt, Hobbs, Wilson and Lansbury above joint 19th is not his fault. 

Who appointed Pearce.....?

Big mistake to sack Psycho right now. He beat Derby, that's what mattered. He knows what he's doing, he's a plan after the embargo is lifted. IF not, Fawaz should consider moving Forest to the Kuwaiti Premier league. I think they could topple Al Qadsia

I think forest fans are deluded if they think it's all pearce's fault. Are the players really that good ? Asmombolga scores goals Antonio is quick. But you need more than to. compete let alone challenge for a promo slot.

You're right.

I fail to see any redeeming features for Pearce at all. He plays dreadful football, cannot get the best out of his players and has a mediocre track record. I think he will go down as one of our worst managerial appointments of all time.

I think you could be right about that appointment.

Not only that, but the whole decision made in the summer - regarding your direction - will go down as one of the worst in history.

You could have accepted that the squad can't cut it, hired a top coach/manager for the long-term and start a new rebuild similar to what we dd with Clough. Sell off your Lansbury's, Reid's, Wilson's etc. and really invest in the future, using young players and signings from the lower leagues on cheap wages. Patience and long-term rewards.

Instead, you hired an average manager just to get the fans back on side and decided to all-but go for broke with him, splashing the cash which your club couldn't really afford (FFP) without having any sort of system or shape in place.

Now, after the inevitable promotion failure, you're stuck in a ruck with an average manager and arguably two years of steady planning worse off due to the summer spend.

Therein lies the problem.

How can fans still think opening the cheque book every time something is going wrong can be the way forward? Do you not realise that is what has put you in the mess that you are in now?

Has he put HIS money where his mouth is or has he put Forest's money where his mouth is? I don't know the answer to that.

Well meaning incompetence is still incompetence.

How can fans still think opening the cheque book every time something is going wrong can be the way forward? Do you not realise that is what has put you in the mess that you are in now?

Has he put HIS money where his mouth is or has he put Forest's money where his mouth is? I don't know the answer to that.

That's right - they have spent money they shouldn't have.

They have broken the rules.  (isn't that called 'cheating'?)

So many people returning quotes.. 

He spent his money. One of his faults is that he listens to the fans too much clearly, but Im not sure anyone could anticipate it would have gone so spectacularly wrong. 

So many people returning quotes.. 

He spent his money. One of his faults is that he listens to the fans too much clearly, but Im not sure anyone could anticipate it would have gone so spectacularly wrong. 

So he has introduced no debt into Nottingham Forest?

If he could not anticipate that spending all of this money was going to see Forest fall foul of FFP rules and end with a transfer embargo it makes you wonder how he passed a 'fit and proper person' test because even Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

Archived