Patrick Bamford

Cardifframs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Mr Bamford is knocking in the goals for Boros,and they are doing very well

Now I know I'm a bit behind on the news,but why was boros game,played behind closed doors??

16,000 bloody good for Middlesbrough.

No surprise really, he's a goal-scorer who just doesn't quite fit in here. He was never going to budge Martin and he's not that sort of player anyway, and we want something slightly different from our wide men.

We know he's good, he's just better off somewhere else. I'm sure someone will come on here and say he's the one that got away, though.

No surprise really, he's a goal-scorer who just doesn't quite fit in here. He was never going to budge Martin and he's not that sort of player anyway, and we want something slightly different from our wide men.

We know he's good, he's just better off somewhere else. I'm sure someone will come on here and say he's the one that got away, though.

Depends who he played with here , Hendrick and Bamford were very good when they played together.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29915708

Forward Patrick Bamford believes there are similarities between Middlesbrough and the Derby side he helped to the Championship play-offs last season.

Bamford, 21, is on loan at the Riverside from Chelsea, and had a similar spell with the Rams last term.

Boro are now second in the table, winning nine of 16 games, includingTuesday's 4-0 victory against Norwich.

"The big thing at Derby was the squad togetherness and it's the same here, if not better," Bamford told BBC Tees.

"It's a bigger squad but we're in it together and united as a team."

Talented lad didn't always work as hard for the team as he could of done. IMO will find his level as good champ poor prem player bit of a David Nugent level. Like a lot of modern players seems to change where his loyalties lie more often than he changes his pants then proceeds to broadcast the fact via twitter

Archived