The Baseball Ground Chants / Songs

Inverurie Ram

In tribute to The Baseball Ground with many chants /songs already quoted on many threads on this forum, how about posting them all on this post?

I might have been singing this on my own? Did I imagine it? but from a very young age I can always remember singing the following and I still think we could sing it now, for a tribute to our connection with baseball, a tribute to The Baseball Ground and all the rest. Simplicity is Genius.

It can be sung at any opposing player, any opposing fan, at any official etc and it simply goes like this:-

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure that's not just a memory from when you was born? :p

You might be right there Daveo. Not that I can remember, but I am to believe the room was white and it was a start for liking things in white.  Maybe I shot out like a baseball, got a whack on the head from some sporty NHS person and have been a rams man ever since and I've heard this mighty chant been sung in my head ever since.

But now from up north, I can hear it's magic working it's way down to the mighty east midlands and I can hear it spreading all over the world. :) I can hear them Australia Rams belting it out right now!  

In tribute to The Baseball Ground with many chants /songs already quoted on many threads on this forum, how about posting them all on this post?

I might have been singing this on my own? Did I imagine it? but from a very young age I can always remember singing the following and I still think we could sing it now, for a tribute to our connection with baseball, a tribute to The Baseball Ground and all the rest. Simplicity is Genius.

It can be sung at any opposing player, any opposing fan, at any official etc and it simply goes like this:-

Archived