Viking invasion.

Boycie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to meet iram and erm *****, what was his mate called? Oh he'll be devistated! Steviestimac? Ericeranio?

Oh bugger, they're couple of nice chaps come up from darn sarf with 2 Millwall, (leave it)

Ladyram got a kiss too! He was over come by meeting the Crown Jewels of the forum. And Duracell.

Sissy's had a great time, he's off back Monday, and I can't move at the moment because we all went to Jimmys after the game for some snap, Dav embarrassed us all by going to the buffet too many times anorl.

Lol yeah it was very nice to meet all you very lovely chaps and thankyou very kindly for my drinks.

And a special thanks to Cisse for letting me talk twaddle over Asian food. And Boycie, for being Boycie.

We had a really great day today thanks to some great company.

Ps. Duracell, Matty & Grit - it's been a pleasure.

X

Lol yeah it was very nice to meet all you very lovely chaps and thankyou very kindly for my drinks.

And a special thanks to Cisse for letting me talk twaddle over Asian food. And Boycie, for being Boycie.

We had a really great day today thanks to some great company.

Ps. Duracell, Matty & Grit - it's been a pleasure.

X

Im not drunk and I love everyone too.

Nice to meet iram and erm *****, what was his mate called? Oh he'll be devistated! Steviestimac? Ericeranio?

Oh bugger, they're couple of nice chaps come up from darn sarf with 2 Millwall, (leave it)

Ladyram got a kiss too! He was over come by meeting the Crown Jewels of the forum. And Duracell.

Sissy's had a great time, he's off back Monday, and I can't move at the moment because we all went to Jimmys after the game for some snap, Dav embarrassed us all by going to the buffet too many times anorl.

Lolol. He wasn't the only one who stuffed his face was he? Boycie. Lolol

Archived