London Rams

Angry Ram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you live in London and some of you were born there. You have the pick of the big London teams, how the hell did you follow the mighty rams. is it because were bigger than arsenal, spurs and Chelsea. or are you just glory hunters, if so I think you took a wrong turn somewhere. ;)  

Because I had Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal rammed down my throat from a young age.. Never conformed in my life,, If you say go left, I will go right.. Why Derby... I wonder sometimes, late 60's for me as a young nipper.. Clough seemed to be everywhere on what little TV coverage there was.. Fell in love from then on in. 

Posh you seem embarrassed to say you live in the wealthy suburbia that is Surrey. You are no more in Greater London than me down Brighton way or Daveo in Grimsby for goodness sake. And everyone knows Guildford - it is actually where Posh people do congregate. So wear your Guildford badge with pride young man.

Thanks I-Ram. I sometimes worry about my background and whether that makes me a proper fan or whether when people see me they'll think "prawn sandwich brigade". But in reality I'm no different to any Derby fan - I go to as many games as I can.

I go to the Brighton game every year, how do you like it down there?

Just outside London in Henley-on-Thames, I work in the City though.

Know plenty of other southern based Rams, not many on here though.

How many of us are season ticket holders?  I'm in the North Stand.

I used to be a season ticket holder before I moved down to London, but there's no way I can afford the train back up to Derby every other week. I don't know how people do it, the prices from St Pancras are ridiculous at best.

Archived