Do you have any rules you try to follow in life ?

petersimple

Don't overthink it. If it feels right, it probably is. If not, learn the lessons from the mistake and it won't feel so right next time. The worst thing you can do is delay a decision too long. Take time to think but don't let an opportunity pass you by.

It aint gonna kill ya to potentially make the wrong decision is it? And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The only thing worse than a bad decision is not making any decision.

You never know, you might just have made the right choice, who knows..?

This is a good one. Hard to follow. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Treat people how you expect to be treated.

Enjoy life relish every minute, life is short and can be taken away in a blink.

Take responsibility for your actions or inactions.

Take pride and do your best in every aspect of your life, it will reward you.

Don't overthink it. If it feels right, it probably is. If not, learn the lessons from the mistake and it won't feel so right next time. The worst thing you can do is delay a decision too long. Take time to think but don't let an opportunity pass you by.

It aint gonna kill ya to potentially make the wrong decision is it? And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The only thing worse than a bad decision is not making any decision.

You never know, you might just have made the right choice, who knows..?

More is lost through indecision than wrong decision. 

In my book, there are no stupid questions. If you don't know, ask. That's how I increase my knowledge. On the other hand, I do know someone with an extremely high IQ, but he is so introverted that he doesn't feel comfortable asking questions at all.

'Genius' is not necessarily a measure of IQ - and the converse also applies. You can be a genius without having an extremely high IQ, and you can have an extremely high IQ without being a genius. There are a number of people whose measured IQs (in itself purely a measure of how well you perform in intelligence tests - an arbitrary measure at best) were below 130, yet progressed to the point of winning Nobel Prizes.

As for me

Archived