Zlatan

Dale The Ram

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He always used to get the "he's never played well against English teams" from the likes of itv.

Just like could Messi do it at Stoke on Tuesday night?

AC Milan CB's struggle with pace.

etc etc.

Awesome player and a bit of tit. Was a class above everyone at Milan. He should have worked out better at Barca too. He was good enough.

Does anyone have his record in 'big' games. I'm under the impression that he never performs but if someone could back that up with stats, then that would be lovely.

Not sure to be honest. But even if he isn't top notch in the big games he's unplayable against anything less than great.

He gets called a bully a lot and I'm not sure if the big game thing is like the Messi Tuesday night at Stoke thing where people are just looking for a flaw and pouncing on it?

If you was told he would let us down v Forest and in the play offs you'd still want a player like that because he's just too good for the also rans. For that reason I'd say he's a great player. Not the best of the best maybe but certainly not an also ran.

His record is crazy. Whoever the goals come against they contribute.

(As you can guess I like him as a player. But off the pitch he needs to shut up!)

Archived