Yet another 1 minute applause

GeneralRam

Tbf I can see both sides but can only go with what feels right for me personally which I won't say again as I've already said it.

But I will be brutally honest and say that some parents do come across as seeking attention for their loss. No, I'm not critisizing them - my opinion is it's simply their way of coping with it. Think it's something to do with safety in numbers. If enough people share it, the blow is somewhat lessened and it makes it ever so slightly less traumatic to deal with.

If this helps them, I have no problem with it. Different people have different coping mechanisms tis all, it's just not a 'one size fits all' situation.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this really worth debating?

A little baby has lost its chance of life after little more than a month.

Perspective is needed. life is precious and we're in a position where we can spare a small minute of respect, regardless of their connection.

Wasting time of your life moaning about it on a forum is a bit tragic, especially in the circumstances.

Is this really worth debating?

A little baby has lost its chance of life after little more than a month.

Perspective is needed. life is precious and we're in a position where we can spare a small minute of respect, regardless of their connection.

Wasting time of your life moaning about it on a forum is a bit tragic, especially in the circumstances.

Are you moaning about people moaning?

Archived