Football Quiz 3 - Aug 9th

TrueLou

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I posting in white ink or summat ? I got Millwall in Theo Paphitis question and Dagenham and Redbrige in this one and I'm getting blanked on both, I'll leave you to it.

The Millwall one wasn't actually one of the quiz questions, but I did see that you said D&G before DEL did.

Easter Road

JW - 4

RamNut - 4

Tombo - 12

Gritstone - 2

DEL - 3

Correct chuck and you are the winner. Wait till you can tell Yorkie :)

Am I posting in white ink or summat ? I got Millwall in Theo Paphitis question and Dagenham and Redbrige in this one and I'm getting blanked on both, I'll leave you to it.

The answer to the Alan Sugar q was Spurs, and for other it's first one right that gets the point, you weren't ignored mate, just not right or quickest, hope you come back for another :)

The Millwall one wasn't actually one of the quiz questions, but I did see that you said D&G before DEL did.

Thanks Tombo, sorry East Herts. I missed your D & E answer. Forgive me. Points amended x

JW - 4

RamNut - 4

Tombo - 12

Gritstone - 2

DEL - 2

East Herts - 1

JW - 4

RamNut - 4

Tombo - 12

Gritstone - 2

DEL - 3

Correct chuck and you are the winner. Wait till you can tell Yorkie :)

The answer to the Alan Sugar q was Spurs, and for other it's first one right that gets the point, you weren't ignored mate, just not right or quickest, hope you come back for another :)

thanks lou

Archived