TV talk (from football quiz thread)

YorkshireRam

Bridges is good, always like a bit of him. And Craig David good too. But still, Mel B, it does me in, and IT Crowd, and the Concords, and Big Bang. And Leigh Francis in general. I can't pick, too many good things. 

IT Crowd, now you're talking. Best british sitcom in years.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would have to remember to check this thread though. Not that I care anyway, this whole quiz format has been utterly fucked in the arse.

Is our conclusion that the format went t**s up then. Should we totally revamp for the next edition?

Is our conclusion that the format went t**s up then. Should we totally revamp for the next edition?

I have no idea what to do to solve the format... People will continue to cheat and there's not a whole lot we can do

Bridges is good, always like a bit of him. And Craig David good too. But still, Mel B, it does me in, and IT Crowd, and the Concords, and Big Bang. And Leigh Francis in general. I can't pick, too many good things. 

All great stuff, except I really cannot stand Keith Lemon. It's a really unfunny character imo

PM with invited participants, is the next best guess. Either that or sack it off. I do love a quiz though. 

That helps, but people will still cheat and people not cheating will be accused of cheating. Seemingly we cannot solve that problem.

That helps, but people will still cheat and people not cheating will be accused of cheating. Seemingly we cannot solve that problem.

There isn't a way to stop cheating, doesn't stop it being a good laugh though. I'd rather do it with cheaters than not do it at all      :)

Archived