TV talk (from football quiz thread)

YorkshireRam

I decided it was due a change, and I'm just a wee boy of 19, learning my trade and fresh out of the youth academy of life. Hence Young Player of the Year

Haha 'youth academy of life'.       :lol:   

My Bo-Selecta suggestion would definitely be better       :p

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided it was due a change, and I'm just a wee boy of 19, learning my trade and fresh out of the youth academy of life. Hence Young Player of the Year

Haha 'youth academy of life'.       :lol:   

My Bo-Selecta suggestion would definitely be better       :p

Meanwhile, she's still controlling us like puppets you know! Just making sure you're aware we're bring manipulated to fight for her entertainment  :lol:

I'm losing the fight because I can't reply fast enough due to my internet being really slow atm  :p

You have much yet to learn grasshopper  :D I'm referring to your age by the way, not your experience. I don't know your experience! But I remember 19, seems like a another century away......*stares off wistfully*

Meanwhile, she's still controlling us like puppets you know! Just making sure you're aware we're bring manipulated to fight for her entertainment  :lol:

I'm losing the fight because I can't reply fast enough due to my internet being really slow atm  :p

Mine's being strangely slow as well. Probably all part of her masterplan       :lol:

You have much yet to learn grasshopper  :D I'm referring to your age by the way, not your experience. I don't know your experience! But I remember 19, seems like a another century away......*stares off wistfully*

Thanks for being condescending oldie  ;)

And you believe Yorkshire Ram that he didn't cheated? Pahaha good one. I love quiz and i played FAIR and SQUARE unlike joker on here. K bye

We know he cheated, I just really don't care anymore.

We also know you cheated, but you're causing a big stink about it, nobody else.

I wanted a fair quiz, but clearly you couldn't stick to that.

We know he cheated, I just really don't care anymore.

We also know you cheated, but you're causing a big stink about it, nobody else.

I wanted a fair quiz, but clearly you couldn't stick to that.

Woah sonny Jim. Let's not go making sweeping accusations until we have proof eh (about me not EDL, we all know he cheated)       :lol:

Pahaha you don't have any idea about 'trust' tbf. You three don't know me at all and i'm very honest lad just ask the good old Angry Ram on here. :) Carry on whatever you doing on here peace out

Archived