TV talk (from football quiz thread)

YorkshireRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bo-Selecta may be old but it is good. Mel B was my favourite. Goes down as one of the funniest things I've seen in my lifetime. 

I loved bo-selecta, but I'm not changing it to that.

Why haven't you changed yourself yet though Yorkshire? You're over 1000 posts now

Pahaha you don't have any idea about 'trust' tbf. You three don't know me at all and i'm very honest lad just ask the good old Angry Ram on here. :) Carry on whatever you doing on here peace out

You weren't very honest when you ruined Friday's quiz.

Not that it matters, someone else will manage to ruin this Friday's too. Todays was ruined by a drunken quizmaster giving out points like they were going out of fashion.

Pahaha you don't have any idea about 'trust' tbf. You three don't know me at all and i'm very honest lad just ask the good old Angry Ram on here. :) Carry on whatever you doing on here peace out

DEL, you see you go and say something all serious but then do the pahaha again, which cracks me up!!! I do like you, I'm sure you are honest, just need to see the proof of it and then I'm with you all the way x

Haha please. You were the one persuing the answer site, you even admitted to it      :p

But it is still the complete truth that I have not cheated in either last Friday's quiz or today's quiz. And yet, I still managed one way or another to win both (even if I had to share the win with two others)

But it is still the complete truth that I have not cheated in either last Friday's quiz or today's quiz. And yet, I still managed one way or another to win both (even if I had to share the win with two others)

It's not a win if you share it.... banterous      :lol:

You weren't very honest when you ruined Friday's quiz.

Not that it matters, someone else will manage to ruin this Friday's too. Todays was ruined by a drunken quizmaster giving out points like they were going out of fashion.

-100 points for Friday for total, outright insubordination against the QM, yeah that's right I've abbreviated that **** to give it more credence. I am not drunk. I'm sure I'm not. 

-100 points for Friday for total, outright insubordination against the QM, yeah that's right I've abbreviated that **** to give it more credence. I am not drunk. I'm sure I'm not. 

You won't remember in the morning anyway haha

It's preserved in text though unfortunately for you        :p

She would have to remember to check this thread though. Not that I care anyway, this whole quiz format has been utterly fucked in the arse.

I will say, I like the word when it's used properly. It's just idiotic people who use it like this:

"Yah top banter, totally top chat"

Bridges is good, always like a bit of him. And Craig David good too. But still, Mel B, it does me in, and IT Crowd, and the Concords, and Big Bang. And Leigh Francis in general. I can't pick, too many good things. 

Archived