TV talk (from football quiz thread)

YorkshireRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you are, I wouldn't have hand picked you as my nemesis if you weren't tactically adept enough to match my massive intellect.

Woah, I believe I am the one responsible for allocating nemesii to one another, is this not so? Do I not get credit for my blatant tom-foolery in playing you two quiz shafters off against each other?

Woah, I believe I am the one responsible for allocating nemesii to one another, is this not so? Do I not get credit for my blatant tom-foolery in playing you two quiz shafters off again each other?

You get away with it, but only because Tomfoolery is my favourite word for obvious reasons.

Woah, I believe I am the one responsible for allocating nemesii to one another, is this not so? Do I not get credit for my blatant tom-foolery in playing you two quiz shafters off against each other?

Nah, it was a rivalry born in the fires of Mount Doom. You had nothing to do with it...         ;)

Wait a second now, I thought Yorkie bars were not for girls? You have no right to call him that  :lol:

Do you now need a nickname too? Tombolina, Tombola, Tombeckenbauer, Tombaclaren, Tom, Tombana, Tombele. Pick one. 

Do you now need a nickname too? Tombolina, Tombola, Tombeckenbauer, Tombaclaren, Tom, Tombana, Tombele. Pick one. 

I am Tombo, it's the only nickname I've ever been given organically and nobody knows who gave it me. I've had it as long as I've known.

What's the young player of the year caption about?        :lol:

I decided it was due a change, and I'm just a wee boy of 19, learning my trade and fresh out of the youth academy of life. Hence Young Player of the Year

Archived