Either, or?

Boycie

Derby is much more important to me than England, but the World Cup is a huge deal. How often is '46 mentioned in Derby? Then compare that to how often '66 is mentioned nationwide. The FA Cup is not the big deal it used to be, due to clubs putting out weakened teams, but the World Cup has held on to its significance.

A League Title or a European Trophy? Definitely beats the World Cup. But the FA Cup? Not anymore. Maybe at one time, but not anymore.

If you offered me England winning the World Cup or Derby beating Notts County today. Derby every single time. That's just me though, anything involving Derby trumps England

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone answers England, they aren't a true Derby fan (imo).

Then anyone who says your not a true Derby fan because you rather see England win the World Cup must be on a wind up.... In my opinion.

Give me a million pounds and a England World Cup win any day.

What was the score today? Nah actually I'm not bothered, just 2 teams getting match fit, does nothing for me

Ah now if you said to me the choices were:

- Personally scoring the winner for Derby against Forest in an FA cup final

or

-A million pounds and an England World Cup win.

It's the first one every time. Putting them together creates an incredible moment that money can't buy.

A million pound would set you up and improve your life, goal against Forest? Meh whatever, I can live without that

My life would be made if I scored the winner against Forest in an FA cup final. Life is about those unforgettable moments.

One million pounds cash.

Or to personally score the winner against Forest at the City Ground?

England winning the World Cup or Derby County winning the FA Cup?

(I think 'League' would be too easy to pick Derby)

My George song - brilliant or superb?

Money

FA Cup

Brilliant

Archived