Ask Me Anything

Uptherams

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

I shall translate.

Would be great if we could get our own AMA reddit style section for this forum. Current players, management, owners, staff and ex. 

becomes:

What ho, chapps! Dost thou not think it would be thoroughly ripping if the current Ye olde Derby County Footballing Club players, management chaps and other assorted monocle wearing moneybags gents, would tootle over to this here internetty forum discussion gubbiz, and answer some of my questions in the style of that there other rather large internetto forum digeridoo www.reddit.com in the form of one of the that there AMA or 'Ask Me Anything' sessions.Toodlepip!

AMA= "Ask me anything". Where people ask questions online to someone and the person instantly answers using the power of the interwebs.

On some sites they have these AMA sessions with people of interest. So a forum dedicated to films might have an AMA session with an actor or something. The people ask the actor about everything they've wanted to know about them or their career, and the actor answers the questions.

The OP is suggesting that we try to get AMA sessions with current players, ex players, staff etc...

Archived