Everyone's Going on Strike! - 10th July

TobyWanKenobi

TobyWanKenobi

Teachers, Council Workers, Health workers, Civil Servants, Firefighters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28129412

So now I have to look after the kids, while emptying my own bins, curing my own ailments and try not to burn to death all at once?

Thanks Dave. Bloody Tories.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how much TV coverage it gets....

Seeing as there was hardly anything about the recent rally in London the other weekend.

TobyWanKenobi

Lazy buggers. Down with the unions

I'm sure you are joking as I'm certain that no once could be that ignorant, but just in case you're not, there's nothing lazy about defending ones terms of employment.

I'm sure you are joking as I'm certain that no once could be that ignorant, but just in case you're not, there's nothing lazy about defending ones terms of employment.

Nope, some people are actually of that mindset unfortunately

He matched the weekly wage from Derby Mad.

I love this forum me, I was never going to leave.

Release clause?

If ya gonna strike, fine - but using it as an excuse to stay at home and put yer feet up takes the piss and makes a mockery of what the actions about.

I don't know why they're striking so it was tongue in cheek yes. To be honest though, I probably agree with what I wrote.

Ladyrams not in the union I guess?

I will be soon, joining GMB. I seem to be a bit lax in getting round to doing the application form but I will plus I can say with confidence my rep at work is bloody good. Management would do well to notice she's got them through some tricky situations re employment laws - but are still against her, to them she's still the enemy. Makes me sick.

Mind, she did have the management team in the tribunals last week and beat them lolol. I love that.

Archived