Argentina v Iran

Ovis aries

I just think it'll be the same old story for them. Eventually, they'll come up against someone in the knockout rounds that will shut Messi down. You look at the rest of the side and I just don't see enough to beat the likes of Germany or France.

Could be wrong, it's knockout football after all, but I'd make Germany or France favourites at this point.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it'll be the same old story for them. Eventually, they'll come up against someone in the knockout rounds that will shut Messi down. You look at the rest of the side and I just don't see enough to beat the likes of Germany or France.

Could be wrong, it's knockout football after all, but I'd make Germany or France favourites at this point.

Been a wide open tournament so far, but we'll have a better idea when the best teams start to play against each other.

I'd back the South Americans still. Can't see beyond a Argentina/Brazil winner with Colombia and Chile going far.

We have an Irishman, a Frenchman and an Italian discussing what England should do now, f^^^^^^g typical.

I think I've heard it. What's the punchline?

Archived