Derby play Rangers at the iPro

Rougher than a badgers arse..

Good luck this season derby

And to you lot too. Met some great Rangers fans yesterday and shared a few drinks had a laugh.

Out of the thousands that travelled, I only heard of a few that were looking for trouble late last night.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your new club only joined this organisation in 2012, ( not recognized by Eufa ) and is only an associate member again with no voting rights, guess why ? Again because your new club can't produce 3 years worth of accounts. Every football fan knows that your not the same club, Christ we endured  5 months worth of tv and newspaper coverage as the old club fell victim to the Grim Reaper. Even at Ibrox the held up red cards with the words " we don't support anyone who wants to liquidated our Club ", these events happened lol

Listen mate, you can't even spell Uefa correctly, never mind try and preach their rules. Give it a by - you have no idea what you're talking about.

any body seen the picture around twitter of a rangers fan outside the white horse pub with a sign about the Phillpot fire

ffs there's always the few :angry:

He wasn't a Rangers fan niram.

We've disagreed about almost everything on this thread and that's fine. But are you seriously saying that because I or others criticise Rangers, that we aren't real Derby fans? Where's the logic there?

Am more talking about guys like erskinebob,not a chance he's a derby fan,guys like him take his obsession over rangers to new heights.

Sevconian....really

How old are you ffs

Old enough not to indulge in a drunken sectarian fest as your support did on Saturday

" f##k the pope and the vatican " whats that all about, plus songs glorifying terrorist murderers. Its 2014 for God sake your support seem to live in the dark ages

Oops pressed the reply button to early, ive lived in Crewton all my life and work in the Kingsway. Normally i only read this forum going to and from work but when you lot wanted us all to " love you " i decided to sign up. I must admit i cant go all your right wing hatred and your denial of your old clubs death.

Im glad our town can now get back to normal now the sweaty,s are away back up the road,.

really? oh (sorry rangers fans)

No, he is a known Forest coward.

We should feel sorry for him, given his terrible accident.

Oops pressed the reply button to early, ive lived in Crewton all my life and work in the Kingsway. Normally i only read this forum going to and from work but when you lot wanted us all to " love you " i decided to sign up. I must admit i cant go all your right wing hatred and your denial of your old clubs death.

Im glad our town can now get back to normal now the sweaty,s are away back up the road,.

Sure you did LOL,utterly obsessed.

Who wants anyone to love us FFS ??

Put it this every and I mean every single derby fan I met had a good laugh and good banter with us ,not one hint of bother.

Sorry it made you look like a plum with all the horror stories you've been saying on here.

Old enough not to indulge in a drunken sectarian fest as your support did on Saturday

" f##k the pope and the vatican " whats that all about, plus songs glorifying terrorist murderers. Its 2014 for God sake your support seem to live in the dark ages

Where did you watch it???

Archived