Mo55y's Prediction league 2014/15

froggg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The application I wrote to administer the World Cup Prediction League can be made available for the iPrediction League if you want (you'll see the reports it produces as the tournament goes on). It will just need a bit of a tweak to some of the embedded formulas to change the points system.

Don't mind me. I was just having a moan - feeling sorry for myself as usual.

I would like a few more people to enter the WC Prediction League though. There's only 14 in it so far.

They mass predictions are putting us off, I can't be arsed to sit and do all them, I think I'm right in saying that we don't have to do them all together aren't i?

No, you can do them one at a time, by the day, by the week or all at once. You can even change your mind - provided you do it in a new post and say that the new selection is an alteration (please don't go back and edit an old post). If a FGS can't be found (there have already been squad changes), then I will tell you.

you'll need to do approximately 3 per day , to keep up ..

True.

There might be a bit of a delay over things this weekend because it's the Download Festival and I'm not going to be back home until midnight each night, but if the predictions were in the thread before the respective match kick-off time, then that's fine. They will be added into the application as soon as I get home.

True.

There might be a bit of a delay over things this weekend because it's the Download Festival and I'm not going to be back home until midnight each night, but if the predictions were in the thread before the respective match kick-off time, then that's fine. They will be added into the application as soon as I get home.

Whhhhhhhhhattttttt!

Archived