Walkers Crisps

Day

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;2023

Anyone tried any of the new flavours? keep seeing the advert pop up on tv but not tried any yet.

Quite fancy trying the Cajun Squirral

lol...i've seen this thread somewhere before :confused:

I've tried Cajun Squirrel and Choc Chilli.

Cajun tastes a bit like a softer lamb and mint....and Choc chilli leave an itch/tickle in the back of the throat.

Originally posted by David;2025

I've only jsut seen what flavours there were, the advert just came on so went over to the Walkers site to have a look, cant be Squirral flavour really is it?

Never tasted squirrel, so would not know.

It's not bad, but i've tasted a similar one before like i said. 50p a packet too :eek:

I've only jsut seen what flavours there were, the advert just came on so went over to the Walkers site to have a look, cant be Squirral flavour really is it?

About 10 years ago (down here anyway) and independant company came out with hedgehog flavoured crisps, (straight up) I never tried them and they never caught on and they kinda disappeared as quickly as they came on the scene.

nah......its just flavourings.....quite tasty though..

Bin shopping to Sainsbury's today - got the kids a red nose - a whoopie cushion - and a pack of 6 Walkers Crisps - Onion Bhaji - Builders Breakfast and Chocolate and Chili.

Now - Chocolate and chili - there is something wrong BIG TIME with chocolate flavoured crisps - and cheap chocolate at that - everyone from 3 - 43, says no.

Builders Breakfast - I personally don't like smoky bacon and this is what these tasted of - a bit of egg but mostly smoky bacon - will repeat. Me and my sister says no - kids and two blokes say yes.

Onion Bhaji - a bit of cheese and onion (possibly the onion!!) but not a bad taste so probably will get thru'. Everyone likes them.xx

Managed to get my hands on some last night, only 3 flavours left Chilli and Chocolate, Onion Bhaji and Builders Bum.

Women in Tesco said they can't get enough of the Squirral ones in, apparently they fly off the shelf when they come in :eek:

As I recall the Beaver flavour had a distinct flavour to it, been quite a while since I last tasted it so I could be wrong. Now I would'nt want to eat it every day, although if the missus says I have to eat it I'l do as I'm told.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried 3 bags now and I must say I'm not impress at all.

All I would say is avoild Builders Breakfast at all costs, taste abit bacony with a egg after taste, couldnt finish the bag off as the egg was too over powering. About an hour later I was almost sick by my own fumes.

Originally posted by David;3194

I've tried 3 bags now and I must say I'm not impress at all.

All I would say is avoild Builders Breakfast at all costs, taste abit bacony with a egg after taste, couldnt finish the bag off as the egg was too over powering. About an hour later I was almost sick by my own fumes.

They all produce evil fumes, from both ends....

IF they wanted to make a good flavour, make one that tastes nice, not just pick one that sounds good...like gerbil and lemon or something.

Archived