Mason Bennett

SuperSheep

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you reckon his season will turn out this year?

Influence on the first team

Or

Another season on loan?(probably to clough) :lol:

I doubt we would consider letting any of our young talent go out on loan to Sheffield United, we would want them to go to a club who can bring them and help develop them much like the prem outfits sending their youngster here.

We could do worse than sending him somewhere like MK seeing as how they brought on Bamford last season.

I doubt we would consider letting any of our young talent go out on loan to Sheffield United, we would want them to go to a club who can bring them and help develop them much like the prem outfits sending their youngster here.

We could do worse than sending him somewhere like MK seeing as how they brought on Bamford last season.

Yeah, we wouldn't want our young players learning bad habits from Nigel like Jeff and Will did. :rolleyes:

I think Hendrick has improved massively over the second half of the season has has Bucko and Granty.

A lot has been said about the standards of training and we suddenly seem to have had access to a better quality of loan player since Nigel and his team left. We have also seen more consistency from players of late.

I think Hendrick has improved massively over the second half of the season has has Bucko and Granty.

I wouldn't say he's improved, I'd say he's in form. Is it a coincidence that his best spells for us have immediately followed him scoring? I've never seen a Derby player rely so heavily on a goal and the confidence it brings as him. Perhaps it's something McClaren's psychologist can work on.  

Archived