Mission accomplished....

SellyIOM

After my message yesterday I have managed to get two tickets for me and Amy in the club wembley section,which apparently is above the dug outs and with the prawn sandwich brigade.Not really bothered as long as we,re in there,even if it did cost me £500.I've sold my ticket to my mate Dan from the island also,(for face value)so he'll be in 131 with the singing lot while I"ll be in the free bar in a shirt and tie.******** to that,free bar,,lucky away shirt and Manxram flag hanging over the qphaha dug out.Getting shivers down my spine just thinking about Keough lifting that trophy.COYR.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus.... £500!

Make sure you hide the credit card statement when it pops through the letterbox... my Mrs would nail my balls to fecker.

Enjoy the day - hope its worth it - dare I say, win or lose.  :ph34r:

She gave me the money,ha,think she's got the boyfriend coming round.Thinking of wearing my away shirt under a shirt and whipping it off when I get to my seat.With a free bar they must expect the odd dcikhead in there breaking the rules.That will be me.Just had a nice new flag made and told everyone over here to look out for selly on the tele,so it will be out at some stage,believe me.As I"ve given up my seat in the singing section I expect,after Simmo ,Simmo, give us a wave,Selly,Selly,give us a wave.

As long as your in the ground and see those boys come out the tunnel with a few beers inside you. Who cares of the 500

We don't have these days very often as rams fans.

The day is going to be mega. Hope everyone savours the moment.

Win or loose im proud to be a derby fan. Let's sing the house down.

Delighted for you, Selly. Seeing as you are with the 'shush brigade' and I'm with the louts behind the goal, I'll sing extra-loud.

Selly!

In forgot to mention this affy, I can't make Saturday anymore. Your missus has invited me round for tea ;)

Massive combined effort between the Manx rams. Absolutely buzzing for Saturday.

After my message yesterday I have managed to get two tickets for me and Amy in the club wembley section,which apparently is above the dug outs and with the prawn sandwich brigade.Not really bothered as long as we,re in there,even if it did cost me £500.I've sold my ticket to my mate Dan from the island also,(for face value)so he'll be in 131 with the singing lot while I"ll be in the free bar in a shirt and tie.******** to that,free bar,,lucky away shirt and Manxram flag hanging over the qphaha dug out.Getting shivers down my spine just thinking about Keough lifting that trophy.COYR.

did you buy them direct from wembley?

Archived