Disabled Tickets & Careers

rizzy135

Evening all, i have disabled season tickets and when i buy tickets for matches the career goes free, does this apply to the Wembely final.

Also i would like to say i am unhappy with the £3 booking fee, i did not charge Derby County intrest on the money i paid for next seasons Season Ticket, loyal supportsers shouldn't have to pay...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it does I went down to the ipro today. You pay for one and get one free. So its up to you how much you pay. I think were going for the £52 area £26 each. You dont to ours via Seeticket you need to go to the ticket office or ring up

You might not even pay the booking fee I forgot to ask you dont get them from seeticket you get them from the ticket office. I guess seeticket cant do the care one as £0.00 over the website. The £3 will pay for the posting youll be collecting them I guess the ticket office might charge you for posting if you ring

Hi Guys.

I've just spoken to the ticket office (my son is a disabled supporter) They have not recieved the tickets for the disabled section yet from Wembley so they cannot sell the tickets yet - if you get through - they will add you to a waiting list and call you back today/ tomorrow.

For all disabled supporters, wheelchair and visually impaired / hearing impaired.

The club get tickets in 3 different blocks for disabled supporters. SeeTickets cant process disabled supporters tickets as they can't add the "Carer" through their system - hence why you have to go through the ticket office. If you want a "Disabled ticket - with the Carer" - you will have to sit in one of these designated areas.

Deos anyone know what blocks the Disabled seat are in? Yesterday i was told blocks 1,2 & 5 - but they dont exist on the seating plan.

Also - I assume it will be a "Derby Disabled supporters section" not all dissabled supporters from both clubs rolled into 1?

Ta.

I guess it wont be togeter but dont know. Im not being funny but I dont like the idea of even all the derby disabled being together its like weve been excluded or fenced off etc. If I could id go on seeticket but my helper(not that he helps) hasnt had his own season ticket for years so couldnt get two together until saturday .

I think if your not wheel chair bound you should be able to sit anywhere, i don't think the can discriminate.

I would expect we would have good seats as they would need a good view for the wheel chair users.

Archived