Disabled Tickets & Careers

rizzy135

While I was queueing for my RoadRider ticket I overhead one of the staff (I think he was a manager) tell the queue for disabled tickets that the tickets were due to be delivered tomorrow afternoon. I may have misheard but hope you manage to get tickets sorted!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was queueing for my RoadRider ticket I overhead one of the staff (I think he was a manager) tell the queue for disabled tickets that the tickets were due to be delivered tomorrow afternoon. I may have misheard but hope you manage to get tickets sorted!

Okay cool thanks

Fair play the Derby, I just had a phone call from them trying to process tickets, they rang at 7.10pm.

Only problem was... Yesterday they said they could also process 2 additional tickets, using two additional season ticket numbers from family members so we could all sit together, however now they are saying that they can't do that! Grrrrrr. I have asked for the disabled supporters liaison officer to ring me in the mornin to sort it.

Disabled block are 134, 130 and 1 other.

Fair play theDerby, I just had a phone call from them trying to process tickets, they rang at 7.10pm.

Only problem was... Yesterday they said they could also process 2 additional tickets, using two additional season ticket numbers from family members so we could all sit together, however now they are saying that they can't do that! Grrrrrr. I have asked for the disabled supporters liaison officer to ring me in the mornin to sort it.

Disabled block are 134, 130 and 1 other.

Never thought id say this but bring back Keith the old liaisons office. Talked to me like I was thick and was as deaf as a post but got the job gone. Didnt get a call yet!!!

•  

Wheelchair tickets still not here, but they insist if you are a ST holder you'll get one.

Non wheelchairs and carer tickets are here.

60 coaches booked to date.

Just got a message saying they have come asked my P.A to ring and check

• Just got a message saying they have come asked my P.A to ring and check

Your P.A? Lazy git. Get the phone picked up!

Ok,

If you want to take along an additional friend with a disabled and carer ticket even though they have a ST and have sat with you all season, you can't.

All disabled tickets are together in same areas and non disabled or non carers cant go there.

I guess it takes up space for other disabled and carers but it's a shame.

Either ditch you friend for a cheaper ticket, or be loyal.

I'm taking friendship over money saving,

Sob , sob

Ok,

If you want to take along an additional friend with a disabled and carer ticket even though they have a ST and have sat with you all season, you can't.

All disabled tickets are together in same areas and non disabled or non carers cant go there.

Sob , sob

It's a shame but I guess they're limited to how many they have. I only sit with my care person anyway

but never mind. not good for families I guess 

Ok,

Sob , sob

Do they have tickets now?

Archived